Kodagu Sainik School is the 22nd school in India and the 2nd school in the state of Karnataka. All the students from Karnataka can now able to get admission to Sainik School Kodagu for the Academic Session 2022-23. Now the school department has announced the Admission Prospectus for Class 6 and Class 8th Admission in Sainik School Kodagu on its official portal. If you want to join the Sainik School for the session 2021-22 then apply for the admission form on the given dates.
Now the official board is planning to conduct the online admission process which will be available in September 2021. So you have a chance to become a part of this Sainik School and also be able to serve your duty after the completion of the course.
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2022-23
Now you need to complete the Sainik School Kodagu Prospectus for Admission 2023 and check out the complete eligibility details from there. The official board of Sainik School Kodagu will soon provide the admission form link on its official portal in the coming month. So should wait for the official link and submit the admission form whenever updated by the board.
Now in this article, we are trying to gather the complete updates and requirements for the Sainik School Kodagu Class 6 and Class 9 Admission Form 2023 and provide you with the complete information. Because many students are not able to collect the complete details and due to lack of information they can miss this opportunity.
So here you will be able to get the complete updates and also utilize the information available in the Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2023 Notification. After the announcement of the notification, students are busy searching for the details and then can apply for the admission form.
Now the board is planning to update the official link to all the eligible students and they will be able to use this link to provide the complete information in the admission form and then submit it with the full requirement, as per the officially mentioned.
Kodagu Sainik School Karnataka Admission 2023 Form – Overview
|Authority Type||Sainik School Society|
|Admission by||Sainik School Kodagu|
|Session for Admission||2022-23|
|Class for Admission||6th & 9th Class|
|SS Kodagu Karnataka Admission Form Last Date||November 2021|
Karnataka Sainik School Kodagu 6 & 9 Class Admission 2023 Eligibility
- Sainik School Kodagu 6th Class Admission 2023: The 6th Class Admission in SS Kodagu Karnataka will available if you have passed the 5th Class examination from Karnataka or another related Board.
- Kodagu Sainik School Karnataka Admission 9th Class: Students will eligible to take part in the Sainik School Kodagu Class 9 Admission 2023 if they have completed their 8th class examination.
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2022-23 Form Fee:
- Open or Defense Categories: Rs. 550/-
- All Reserved (ST/ SC) Categories: Rs. 400/-
AISSEE Kodagu Admission 2022-23 Age Criteria:
- For 6th Standard: 10 years to 12 Years (1st April 2009 to 31st March 2011)
- For 9th Standard: 13 years to 15 Years (1st April 2006 to 31st March 2008)
Kodagu Sainik School Tuition Fee for Class 6th & Class 9th:
- Academic/ Tuition Fee: Rs. 58,264/-
- Incidental/ Caution Money: Rs. 2,990/- per head.
- Laundry Charge: Rs. 1,510/- PA
- Diet Charge: Rs. 18,011/- PA
Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Admission 2023 Kodagu Seat Availability:
- For Class 6th: 95 Seats Available for Boys and Girls.
- For Class 9th: There are 5 Seats available for Girls Student Only.
Kodagu Sainik School Admission Online Form 2022-23 Dates
|Category/ Events||Expected Dates|
|Commencement of Kodagu Sainik School Admission 2023 Form||September 2021|
|Kodagu Sainik School Admission Form Last Date||November 2021|
|Make Correct in Sainik School Kodagu Class 6/9 Admission Form||November/ December 2021|
|AISSEE Kodagu Karnataka 2022-23 Admit Card Date||January 2023|
|Kodagu Sainik School Entrance Date||January 2023|
|AISSEE Kodagu Entrance Test Result Date||February 2023|
|Sainik School Kodagu Medical Date||March 2023|
|Kodagu Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Merit List||March 2023|
|Overall Selection List of SS Kodagu AY 2021-22||April 2023|
|Remaining Students List||April 2023|
Scholarship under Kodagu Sainik School Karnataka Admission for Class 6 & Class 9
All Eligible Students Who Will Select For Kodagu Sainik School Class 6 & Class 9 Admission 2023 Can Apply For SS Kodagu Entrance Scholarship Form 2021 Online. The board has provided the availability of scholarships to needy students. So, before applying, you must check the complete eligibility as per the requirements.
The scholarship form can be submitted while you are reporting to the allotted school for admission in AY 2022-23. The scholarship scheme under Karnataka Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2023 will be available according to the family annual income of the students.
How to Fill Kodagu Sainik School Admission Form 2022-23
- All the students who are seeking admission can go through the SS Kodagu Karnataka Website.
- On there, you need to find the link Kodagu Sainik School Admission Karnataka Apply Online.
- Click on the link and then an Admission Form of SS Kodagu AY 2023 will appear in front of you.
- Now you should fill out the admission form with all the available details.
- Update the listed documents’ scanned copies online.
- Make the payment online.
- At the last, click on final submission and then take a print of it.
Kodagu Sainik School Admission Form 2023 FAQs
How can I able to get Admission to Sainik School Kodagu 2022?
Eligible students can apply for the Kodagu SS Admission Form 2022 and then appear in the entrance exam which will be in the coming month to get select for admission in Class 6 and Class 9th.
How do know whether Sainik School Admission Entrance Test 2022 will be online or offline?
According to the official updates, Sainik School Class 6 and Class 9 Admission Exam 2022 will be offline in Pen Paper Mode. All the applied students can able to attend the examination on the given dates.
How many marks are required to get selected for Sainik School Class 6 & 9 Admission 2022?
The whole paper will be 400 Marks and students need to secure minimum marks as mentioned below to qualify for the examination for Class 6 and Class 9.
General and OBC: 210 Marks to 220 Marks
SC and ST: 160 Marks to 170 Marks