RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates: RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India is a well-organized department of the Government of India that conducts an examination to appoint eligible candidates for departmental jobs. Now this time RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released for 950 posts on its official website.
The advertisement has been published in Employment News on 14th February 2023 and said that 950 Assistant Posts are filling by the RBI in the coming days. The announcement of the RBI Vacancy 2023 Assistant Apply Online has been started by the board from 17th February 2023 and will continue till 8th March 2023. So you need to apply for the same before getting the full eligibility from the below section.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
Here we have provided the complete eligibility to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment Application Form 2023 before the last date. Candidates need to collect the required one from here and then visit the official RBI Website to fill out the application form. Now we are suggesting to all the candidates who make up their minds to apply for the vacancy.
So check the details from here and then submit the application form in the given mode. Only eligible candidates are required to take place in the RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2023 Process with detailed eligibility. The application form must be filed within the given dates. Outdated applications will not be accepted by the board at any cost. So you need to care about the RBI Application Dates for Assistant Jobs 2023.
Now the RBI Online Registration for Assistant Vacancy 2023 has been started from 17th February 2023. Candidates are required to fill out the application form in the given format and they can appear in the further recruitment examination to get selected for the applied posts.
Now we have designed this article with the complete eligibility that is required to apply for the RBI Assistant Job Online Form 2023. You need to collect the updates from here and also confirm their eligibility for the same. Through this article, we want to tell all the candidates that, submit the application form with the full eligibility and then apply the form in the given mode. For more updates can go below to the article and also comment in the below comment box for any query or suggestion.
RBI India Assistant Vacancy Apply Online 2023 – Overview
|Level of Exam||National|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Commencement of RBI Assistant Application Form 2023||From 17th February 2023|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment Last Date 2023||8th March 2023|
|Type of Job||Central Govt. Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Application Dates
|Event||RBI Assistant 2023 Important Date|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Date||February 2023|
|Commencement of RBI Assistant 2023 Online Form||February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply RBI Assistant Job Online Form 2023||March 2023|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card Release Date 2023||March 2023|
|Declaration of RBI Assistant Prelims Result in 2023||To be Soon|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2023||To be Soon|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility & Apply Online
- Candidates need to pass Graduation Degree for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
- The minimum passing percentage in Graduation must be 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates as Ex-Servicemen are required to pass their Graduation Degree with a Matriculation certificate and complete 15 Years in Military jobs with Armed Forces examination.
- Candidates should also be knowledgeable of reading, writing, and Speaking in the Regional Language.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years Old,
- Maximum Age: 28 Years Old.
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Fees:
- For General/ OBC: Rs 450/-
- For SC/ ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Rs 50/-.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 Selection Process:
- Prelims Exam,
- Mains Exam,
- LPT Test,
- Interview Test
RBI Assistant 2023 Pay Scale:
The basic pay of RBI Assistant 2023 will be Rs 14650/- Per month with extra allowances as applicable. After that, the Gross Salary for RBI Assistant will be Rs 36723/- Per month.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 State Wise Classification
|Guwahati||4 (2)||12 (1)||7||27||5||55|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||11||0||14||32||6||63|
|Mumbai||34 (1)||46 (17)||101 (2)||199||39||419|
|New Delhi||6 (1)||0||7||18||3||34|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||5||11||2||20|
Process of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- First of all, candidates need to visit the RBI official Portal.
- Then Search for RBI Assistant 950 Vacancy Apply Online Link.
- Click on the link fleshing on the portal.
- Now RBI Assistant 2023 Online form is displayed on the screen.
- Fill out the form with the required details.
- Then upload the documents required to attach.
- Now click on the submit option.
- Here you can see the payment option.
- Pay the Application fee Category wise with the providing mode.
- At the last click on the final submit option.
- Now RBI Assistant Online form 2023 is ready to download.
- Take a print of the form for further use.