Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23 Application Form Link: has been released now. All the students who want to get admission to their classes through RTE Gujarat now can fill out the admission form online. Today we are going to provide What is RTE and How can you get Admission through RTE. So stay connected with this article and know the complete update on RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Application Form. Now the State Government of Gujarat with the Education Department has announced an update for the candidates through its official website.
The main motive to get Admission to RTE Gujarat Application Form 2023 is to provide financial support to poor family students to continue their future studies. So now you will earn more about the admission process here and also get the steps to fill RTE Gujarat Online Form 2023. You need to scroll down this article to know the section-wise updates.
Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23
According to the DE Gujarat, RTE Admission Application Form 2022-23 will be started from 30th March 2023 and will continue till 11th April 2023. Students who belong to poor families and are not able to continue their studies can participate in this scheme and get admission with free of cost to pay ant tuition fee. The Government of Gujarat will cover all the tuition fees and further allowances that will be made available for the students after admission.
So you need to fill out the Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23 Application Form before the last date and wait for their result announcement. The result of students getting Admission to RTE Gujarat will be made available through a lottery system. Students whose names will be appeared on the list then they will be able to get admission to their applied class. For the details, you can go below in the article and know the complete details here.
Now the department of Gujarat Education has released RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Notification on its official website and invited the application form from needy students. All the parents of the students can now visit the official website and submit the RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat Application Form by the last date. Now here we have provided the complete information for the students who want to know more about the RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat Apply Online.
So you need to go below in the article and collect the required things to happen in this complete admission process. Now the RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Online Application Form has been started and will soon they will deactivate the application online link from their website. So don’t miss this chance and submit the application to provide a golden chance to their ward.
Gujarat RTE Admission Online Form 2022-23 – Overview
|Department||Education Department, Gujarat|
|Name of Admission Scheme||RTE (Right to Education)|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Providing financial assistance to poor students to continue their future studies|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Start Date||From 30th March 2023|
|RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Last Date||Till 11th April 2023|
RTE Admission Gujarat Important Dates 2022-23
|RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat Notification Date||March 2023|
|Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23 Application Start Date||March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat Online Form||April 2023|
|Collect RTE Gujarat Admission Form 2022-23 Print out||April 2023|
|Date of Issuing RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 1st Allotment List||April 2023|
Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23 Eligibility
This is required for all the parents who must check out RTE Admission 2022 –23 Eligibility who belong to Gujarat State. Now the Government has started the scheme to invite RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Online Application Form which is available between 30th March and 11th April 2023. Students need to verify the needed documents and keep them ready to fill out the RTE Admission Form 2022-23 Gujarat Online.
Below here we have provided some important details that should be known before going to visit the official website. Students or their parents must take a look at the below-mentioned details to verify that their ward is capable to get admission to RTE Gujarat 2023.
- Students must be permanent residents of Gujarat State.
- Students must be from poor families.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed 2 lakhs if they belong to the SC/ST category.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed 1 lakh if they belong to the OBC category.
- The annual family income of the general category students should be up to Rs.68,000/-.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Document Requirements
- Resident Certificate (To Prove the Permanent Residents of the state).
- Income Certificate (To prove the Annual Income of the family).
- Ration Card / Birth Certificate / Aadhar Card. (To prove the Age of the Child)
- Domicile Certificate (Both Students & Parents).
- Disability Certification. (In case of Disability)
- Orphanage Certificate. (In case of Not having any Parent)
- War Widow Certificate. (In Case Husband died during any War)
- if parents of Children who have been affected with HIV or Cancer then produce a Registered Diagnostic Center Report.
- Prepared the report of the Registered Diagnostic Center in case the parents of the children are affected by HIV or cancer.
- Free Education will be given to every child till class 8th.
- The death of parents of Children with HIV or Cancer, are also eligible to apply RTE Gujarat Admission 2022-23 Online Form.
Steps to Fill www.rte.orpgujarat.com Admission Online Form 2022-23
- First of all, need to visit the official website.
- Then check out the Gujarat RTE Admission 2022-23 Notification.
- Download the notification and then read the details available there.
- Once you verified the details, then click on Gujarat RTE Admission Online Form 2022-23.
- The Gujarat RTE Admission Form 2022-23 is open on the screen.
- Here you will have to provide the details mentioned to be filled in the application form.
- After then upload the documents in scanned form.
- Now click on the final submission.
- then RTE Admission 2022-23 Gujarat Online Form appears on the screen.
- Download the form or take a print for future use.